For Visitors to Our Websites
Hyperlinks to a website are only allowed if the website is sponsored, supported or partnered with by MSGBC 2021; is educational in nature.
MSGBC 2021 will not allow any hyperlinks to any websites that advocate hate, bias or discrimination, or which contains information or hyperlinks associated with partisan political activity.
Links may be made to our website from other personal and organizational web pages. We request that you link to our site rather than downloading portions of it to another web server, so that our viewers will see our most up-to-date information.
The following items are mandatory links for all MSGBC 2021 websites:
- Strategic plan and annual performance plans
- Descriptions of agency organizational structure, mission and statutory authority
- Information made available under the Freedom of Information Act
- Specific website privacy policies
- Summary statistical data about equal employment opportunity complaints filed with the agency and written notification of “Whistleblower” rights and protections as required by the No Fear Act of 2002
- The agency point of contact for small businesses as required by the Small Business Paperwork Relief Act of 2002
MSGBC 2021 websites contain links to many websites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. We provide these links as a service to our users. When users link to an outside website, they are leaving the MSGBC 2021 site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website(s).
DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT
- MSGBC 2021 does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website and does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.
- MSGBC 2021 does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- MSGBC 2021 can not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- MSGBC 2021 is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
LINKING POLICY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
(1) The ability to hyperlink to sources external to the organization is a fundamental part of the World Wide Web, and can add significant value to the functionality of publicly accessible MSGBC 2021 websites. Hyperlinks to a website are only allowed if the website is sponsored, supported or partnered with by MSGBC 2021; is educational in nature. MSGBC 2021 Elements must establish objective and supportable criteria or guidelines for the selection of links to external web pages under the following guidance:
- MSGBC 2021 Elements will not allow any hyperlinks to any website that exhibits hate, bias or discrimination, or which contains information or hyperlinks associated with partisan political activity.
- Links to non-MSGBC 2021 web resources must support the organization’s mission. In determining whether to allow access to a hyperlink, MSGBC 2021 Elements must consider the following factors:
–Does the recommended website complement existing information on www.msgbc2021.com?
–Is the recommended website accessible and applicable to a wide audience?
–Is the recommended website’s content relevant, useful and authoritative for citizens, businesses officials?
–Does the recommended website’s information appear to be accurate and current?
–Is the recommended website’s approach to the privacy of personal information consistent with the privacy and security policies?
–Is the recommended website “user-friendly?”
- External links should be reviewed on an established schedule to ensure their continued suitability. If the content of a linked external site becomes questionable or objectionable, remove the link. The schedule must be included in the linking policy.
- No product endorsements or preferential treatment must be given on publicly accessible official MSGBC 2021 websites.
- No payment of any kind must be accepted in exchange for a link placed on an organization’s publicly accessible official MSGBC 2021 website.
- Publicly accessible MSGBC 2021 websites must not require or encourage users to choose any specific browser software. Only text or hyperlinked text must be used to direct visitors to software download sites. Graphics or logos depicting companies/products must not appear on publicly accessible MSGBC 2021 websites.